Yealink Forums

Full Version: Call Log Filtering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Is there a way to filter the Call Log/History? What I want to do is remove the paging/intercom calls from the received call log so that it doesn't continue to fill up as actual received calls are getting lost in the bulk of intercom calls. We were able to have this implemented in our previous phone system but I cannot find the setting to filter in the Yealink phones.
Any Ideas?
Thanks
Hi Matty,

In fact, now we do not support call log filter feature, so please let me know below info:

1. Why your call log have so much paging/intercom call? do you have a special scenario?

2. please let me know which brand phone support this feature? it will be better if you can share with me the filter method, thanks.

3. How many phones do you have? all phones need to support this feature?

Hope your reply.

BR

Klaus
(03-30-2018 10:06 AM)Klaus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Matty,

In fact, now we do not support call log filter feature, so please let me know below info:

1. Why your call log have so much paging/intercom call? do you have a special scenario?

2. please let me know which brand phone support this feature? it will be better if you can share with me the filter method, thanks.

Hope your reply.

BR

Klaus
Hi Klaus,
Our system has a mixture of repair technicians and salesmen that are consistently away from their phone/desk, paging has allowed for all of the employees to get in contact with one another quickly and efficiently. If the technicians were to still have the paging call log that would be fine but the salesmen need to have a concise log of the customers they have called and been in contact with. Our previous phones were Cisco 504G and 525G that do not keep records of page calls. We have about 60 phones and if all could have the feature that would be optimal however if just T-29G's were capable we could survive fine with that
Thanks for the Response
(03-30-2018 10:12 PM)Matty Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2018 10:06 AM)Klaus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Matty,

Hope your reply.

BR

Klaus
Hi Klaus,
Our system has a mixture of repair technicians and salesmen that are consistently away from their phone/desk, paging has allowed for all of the employees to get in contact with one another quickly and efficiently. If the technicians were to still have the paging call log that would be fine but the salesmen need to have a concise log of the customers they have called and been in contact with. Our previous phones were Cisco 504G and 525G that do not keep records of page calls. We have about 60 phones and if all could have the feature that would be optimal however if just T-29G's were capable we could survive fine with that
Thanks for the Response

Dear customer,

Really sorry for late response, Klaus has moved to another Dept., so I will take over this case, I think the scenario you described is reasonable, and I've applied feature request for you.

I will keep you posted if any news.

Best Regards,
Yealink_Travis
Dear customer,

For this feature request, our PD team has evaluated, and consider it as reasonable request.
We will consider to add it on our later release.

Anything I can help, freely to let me know

Regards,
Yealink_Travis
Reference URL's