Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48 - EDK not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I see there is a new feature called enhanced dss keys which I'm trying to get working but not having much luck. I have set features.enhanced_dss_keys.enable=1 in the y0000 cfg file and browsed to the phone and configured the following custom key;

This should dial 555 wait for connection and then enter *5000# as DTMF
555$Tinvite$$Cwc$*5000#$Tdtmf$

I've been having a play around and it looks like the handset does nothing after dialling 555. I was wondering if you have seen this issue before? or am i missing something? I have tried all firmware above 35.81. I see another user posted about this but looked like it was never resolved.

Thanks,
Elliot

anonymous1712222627012

(03-19-2018 01:59 PM)ElliotJ29 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

I see there is a new feature called enhanced dss keys which I'm trying to get working but not having much luck. I have set features.enhanced_dss_keys.enable=1 in the y0000 cfg file and browsed to the phone and configured the following custom key;

This should dial 555 wait for connection and then enter *5000# as DTMF
555$Tinvite$$Cwc$*5000#$Tdtmf$

I've been having a play around and it looks like the handset does nothing after dialling 555. I was wondering if you have seen this issue before? or am i missing something? I have tried all firmware above 35.81. I see another user posted about this but looked like it was never resolved.

Thanks,
Elliot

Hi Elliot,
This is Paul from Yealink Technical Support Team, nice to meet you.

About this issue, please follow below FAQ to provide the pcap capture, Level 6 syslog and Config.bin t us to do further troubleshooting:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=707

Besides, please provide the configuration file y0000 cfg to us.

Thanks in advance.

Best Wishes

Paul
Reference URL's