Yealink Forums

Full Version: How do I connect CP860 to monitor system?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I am hoping to get some advice on connecting a CP860 teleconference unit to a speaker system/microphone system. We are using an Enersound CS-300 microphone system that is routed to a monitor speaker system. It works great, but we would like to connect a CP860, so that the teleconference can be heard better by the audience. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.
(03-19-2018 08:09 AM)Breogg Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I am hoping to get some advice on connecting a CP860 teleconference unit to a speaker system/microphone system. We are using an Enersound CS-300 microphone system that is routed to a monitor speaker system. It works great, but we would like to connect a CP860, so that the teleconference can be heard better by the audience. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Dear customer,

​This is Aishion from Yealink technical team, nice to know you. My pleasure to work for you!

I just can't tell if the system can connect to CP860 since we don't have test this before.

CP860 can connect to PC through 3.5mm audio jack, suggest you kindly test it.

You can find more details in below guide:

http://download.support.yealink.com/down...V81_10.pdf

​Any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Aishion
Reference URL's