Yealink Forums

Full Version: Known problem - redial from history
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm using T21P E2 phone with latest 83 firmware and I know there is a problem with redialing back an entry from history and I could fix it by provisioning this to the phone:

features.redial_via_local_sip_server.enable = 1

But I don't want to use provisioning. How can I fix it then? Please, Yealink devs, add this feature to GUI.
Hi Rafal,

Greetings. This is Evan from Yealink Support Team, and I'm glad to answer this question for you.

features.redial_via_local_sip_server.enable=
Description: It configures the IP phone to redial via local SIP server or remote SIP server.
Permitted Values
0-Remote SIP Server
1-Local SIP Server
Default value is 1.

Sorry, we didn't add the feature option to GUI, because we are considering how many phones/customers will be affected.

In my opinion, it is also convenient via auto provision.

To import the cfg file to the phone via phone Web UI--Settings--Configuration, as shown below: I'v attached the cfg file for your reference.
[attachment=4905]

Please let me know if anything we could help.
Best Regards,
Evan You
(03-19-2018 09:09 AM)Evan_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Rafal,

Greetings. This is Evan from Yealink Support Team, and I'm glad to answer this question for you.

Description: It configures the IP phone to redial via local SIP server or remote SIP server.
Permitted Values
0-Remote SIP Server
1-Local SIP Server
Default value is 1.

Sorry, we didn't add the feature option to GUI, because we are considering how many phones/customers will be affected.

To import the cfg file to the phone via phone Web UI--Settings--Configuration, as shown below: I'v attached the cfg file for your reference.

Best Regards,
Evan You

Default value is 0. That's why my phone tries to call via remote SIP server.
So I must import config attached by You and it should work?
(03-19-2018 10:05 AM)Rafal Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2018 09:09 AM)Evan_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Rafal,

Permitted Values
0-Remote SIP Server
1-Local SIP Server
Default value is 1.

Best Regards,
Evan You

Default value is 0. That's why my phone tries to call via remote SIP server.
So I must import config attached by You and it should work?

Hi Rafal,

I have tested locally, reset the phone to factory, and then export the config.bin. We can found that the default value of this parameter is 1.

Also, I checked internally, default value is 1.

Please have a try to import the config to the phone, and let me know the result.

Best Regards,
Evan You
Now it works like it should. Thank You Evan.
Reference URL's