Yealink Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Power LED indicator in power-saving mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Next parameters are not respected in v83 because indicator will NOT be off when the IP phone enters the power-saving mode:
features.power_saving.power_led_flash.on_time = 0
features.power_saving.power_led_flash.off_time = 100

http://download.support.yealink.com/down...V83_10.pdf
page 200
This happens just about every firmware update. Why the light flashes in power saving mode is beyond me. Please update the firmware to honour the existing power saving led settings.

It's 2 steps forward, one step back.
Theese two parameters did work in v82.

@complex1: What do you mean now? Is the Firmware v83 buggy or is the admin manual (page 200) wrong? On page 200 there is described that it should work with "features.power_saving.power_led_flash.on_time = 0". Does it not work as described there? Or do I understand the Manual not correct?

I need flashing only on missed calls and new voice mails.
(03-14-2018 02:18 AM)Werner1959 Wrote: [ -> ]Theese two parameters did work in v82.

@complex1: What do you mean now? Is the Firmware v83 buggy or is the admin manual (page 200) wrong? On page 200 there is described that it should work with "features.power_saving.power_led_flash.on_time = 0". Does it not work as described there? Or do I understand the Manual not correct?

I need flashing only on missed calls and new voice mails.

The manual on page 200 described these parameters how to set, so the power LED won’t flash during power-saving mode.
features.power_saving.power_led_flash.off_time =/ 0
In v82 no problems, but in v83 these values don’t work and the power LED flashes if the phone is in power-saving mode.
Yes, I think this is a bug in v83.
So I hope, YEALINK will repair this soon.
Hi!

i can also confirm that the configuration is working with v82 but not with v83 (rolled back to v82 for the moment).

Im am also dissatisfied that Yealink is not able to fix this long term issue permanently, even not be able to put the possibility to configure this in webinterface.

Hope it get be fixed soon.

BR
wkn
(03-13-2018 07:11 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Next parameters are not respected in v83 because indicator will NOT be off when the IP phone enters the power-saving mode:
features.power_saving.power_led_flash.off_time = 100

http://download.support.yealink.com/down...V83_10.pdf
page 200

Dear customer,

​This is Aishion from Yealink technical team, nice to know you. My pleasure to work for you!

I have confirmed it with the Product Team, it's a bug in the new V83 first version, and we will fix it in the next release.

​Any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Aishion
Dear Aishion,

thank you for your statement. We all hope, the next interim release will be published not too far, because the senseless flashing LED is very annoyingly.

Best regards
Werner
(03-20-2018 02:20 AM)Werner1959 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Aishion,

thank you for your statement. We all hope, the next interim release will be published not too far, because the senseless flashing LED is very annoyingly.

Best regards
Werner

Hi Werner,

We will release this firmware around next month.

Any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Aishion
+1

This minor issue drives us and our customers insane. We continuingly get support calls from customers claiming they are unable to get their voicemail. It takes a while for us to understand that the reason why they think they have voicemail is because the Red Light is Blinking. Please, please, please do not use the red light for anything other than MWI.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's