Yealink Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Power LED indicator in power-saving mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't really get this. The folks at Yealink seem to be reasonably smart on most issues and they are great phones. But this issue is absolutely a bug and I can't get a single person from Yealink to realize that. The tech support person helping me actually tried to tell me that this was a feature!

I don't know if anyone else has done large residential environments, but I had to take back 30 devices because of this issue, and now I have another three customers complaining about it.

Yealink, if it looks like a bug and smells like a bug, it is a bug. Listen to your customers.
(04-03-2018 03:08 AM)Sanjay Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really get this. The folks at Yealink seem to be reasonably smart on most issues and they are great phones. But this issue is absolutely a bug and I can't get a single person from Yealink to realize that. The tech support person helping me actually tried to tell me that this was a feature!

I don't know if anyone else has done large residential environments, but I had to take back 30 devices because of this issue, and now I have another three customers complaining about it.

Yealink, if it looks like a bug and smells like a bug, it is a bug. Listen to your customers.
Dear customer,

yes, as you said, it's a bug in the latest V83, and we would release a new firmware around this month.

If you have received complaints from customer that involved a project, please kindly create a ticket in our ticket system(ticket.yealink.com).

Since I am now in a new department, please kindly create a ticket if any urgent and our support take over the case.

Hope you understand.

Aishion
Hi,

i just flashed new firmware version T46-28.83.0.30.rom on my T46G phone.

The issue with blinking power led in screen save mode with config properties set to

features.power_saving.power_led_flash.on_time = 0
features.power_saving.power_led_flash.off_time = 10000

(this settings had no effect in version 28.83.0.10) looks like solved for me again.

Thanks,
wkn
Issue is resolved after upgrade to firmware xx.83.0.30

Thanks.

(I will close this thread)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's