Yealink Forums

Full Version: Blind transfer option is missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The blind transfer option does not appear on the phone when the option soft key is selected during a call. I have used the web ui to enable the feature, but it still is not present. Firmware has been updated to the latest (25.81.0.10) to no avail. Does anyone have suggestions on how to resolve this problem?
(02-22-2018 02:37 PM)NicholasLuke Wrote: [ -> ]The blind transfer option does not appear on the phone when the option soft key is selected during a call. I have used the web ui to enable the feature, but it still is not present. Firmware has been updated to the latest (25.81.0.10) to no avail. Does anyone have suggestions on how to resolve this problem?

Hi,

During a call, the handset shows 3 options after pressing the “Options” button.
Transfer, Hold and Conference.
When select Transfer you be able to dial a number, then press Transfer and the call goes direct to the dialled number.

Hope this will help.
(02-22-2018 06:40 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2018 02:37 PM)NicholasLuke Wrote: [ -> ]The blind transfer option does not appear on the phone when the option soft key is selected during a call. I have used the web ui to enable the feature, but it still is not present. Firmware has been updated to the latest (25.81.0.10) to no avail. Does anyone have suggestions on how to resolve this problem?

Hi,

During a call, the handset shows 3 options after pressing the “Options” button.
Transfer, Hold and Conference.
When select Transfer you be able to dial a number, then press Transfer and the call goes direct to the dialled number.

Hope this will help.

That would be fine if what we needed was a transfer option, but we need the blind transfer option. We need to be able to drop a call, completely unattended, to a different extension. The documentation clearly states this is possible, but I do not see the option present after pressing the Options button.
Reference URL's