Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G Screen does not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I purchased a new T48G through eBay Seller. The telephone screen did not display anything and looks grey.

I emailed the issue to Yealink. I received a response which started with excuses not do anything. In the end the company did nothing about the issue. I still have the dead phone with me which keeps on reminding me how company ripped me off with $US 180. I will never buy a Yealink phone again.
(02-19-2018 05:52 AM)Raj Wrote: [ -> ]I purchased a new T48G through eBay Seller. The telephone screen did not display anything and looks grey.

I emailed the issue to Yealink. I received a response which started with excuses not do anything. In the end the company did nothing about the issue. I still have the dead phone with me which keeps on reminding me how company ripped me off with $US 180. I will never buy a Yealink phone again.

Hi Raj,

$US 180 is not much money for a brand new state of the art T48G phone.
But with every item you buy on eBay or another shop, you entitled to get warranty for 1 or 2 years at that reseller.
So take your warranty certificate, go to the eBay reseller, not Yealink, and replace your brand new phone with another phone.
If the eBay reseller didn’t give you any warranty then you have a problem. Maybe you have to sue him because he was selling you a product without any warranty.
Reference URL's