Yealink Forums

Full Version: Hang up tone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I doubt there is a feature for this, but would be delighted to find out that this is just some setting. With my previous DECT phone, when you press the red hangup button, the phone emitted a tone so you would know that button was pressed and the call has been terminated. With the W60B, when you press the red hangup button, you just hear silence. Would be a nice to have if the phone made a confirmation tone that the call has been terminated.
(02-16-2018 10:50 PM)kjaslow Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt there is a feature for this, but would be delighted to find out that this is just some setting. With my previous DECT phone, when you press the red hangup button, the phone emitted a tone so you would know that button was pressed and the call has been terminated. With the W60B, when you press the red hangup button, you just hear silence. Would be a nice to have if the phone made a confirmation tone that the call has been terminated.

Hi,

I think what you are looking for is “Busy Tone Delay”

Busy tone is audible to the other party, indicating that the call connection has been broken when one party releases a call.
Busy tone delay can define a period of time during which the busy tone is audible.

WUI:
Please go to Features > General Information > Busy Tone Delay and select one of three options: 0, 3 or 5 sec. (Default is 0)

Auto-Provisioning:
features.busy_tone_delay =

Hope this will help.
(02-17-2018 09:47 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Busy tone is audible to the other party, indicating that the call connection has been broken when one party releases a call.
Busy tone delay can define a period of time during which the busy tone is audible.

WUI:
Please go to Features > General Information > Busy Tone Delay and select one of three options: 0, 3 or 5 sec. (Default is 0)

Auto-Provisioning:

Hope this will help.

That's not quite it. If you press the green talk button on the phone it beeps. If you immediately press the red hangup button it beeps. But if you dial a number (beeps all the way through) and get a connected call, and then press the red hangup button.....no beep. I'm looking for that to beep just like it did if I decided not to dial and hit the hang up button before the call was connected.
(02-17-2018 06:23 PM)kjaslow Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2018 09:47 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

WUI:

Auto-Provisioning:

Hope this will help.

That's not quite it. If you press the green talk button on the phone it beeps. If you immediately press the red hangup button it beeps. But if you dial a number (beeps all the way through) and get a connected call, and then press the red hangup button.....no beep. I'm looking for that to beep just like it did if I decided not to dial and hit the hang up button before the call was connected.

You know… my W56H act exactly the same.
So I think it is by design.
Maybe a forum admin or mod can help. I will ask.

anonymous1712222627012

Dear Customer,

Yes you are right, when you are connected to a call, there won't be the keypad tone when you press the buttons, and this is by design to avoid the other end on the call to here this unnecessary tones.

Kind Regards
Samuel Wang
I wonder if your response is perhaps a consequence of this being posted in the W60B forum. I'm really looking for the handset to generate the hangup tone, which I would not expect to be heard by the person on the call. Maybe that would work better in the W56H forum (if there is one)?
Reference URL's