Yealink Forums

Full Version: LAn/Bridge not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I have a bit of a curious problem, LAN/Bridge is not working. At least in some circumstances.

I plug in LAN at the "Internet" port and the PC at the "PC" port.

1) PC behind the phone gets IP address from DHCP: This works on one PC and does not on three others

2) PC behind the phone has a fixed IP address: PC has network access, while phone says no network connection.

I tried this on multiple PCs (4) with multiple phones (3, all T48G).

Any ideas?

thanks
Daniel
Hello Daniel,

Do you configure a VLAN setting in your network?
If not, please disable the LLDP and DHCP VLAN feature in phone then check again.

Regards,
James
(07-23-2015 08:37 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Daniel,

Do you configure a VLAN setting in your network?
If not, please disable the LLDP and DHCP VLAN feature in phone then check again.

Regards,
James

I do not use VLANs. I have disabled LLDP and DHCP VLan (see attached screenshot), still it does not work (at least on one pc tested, on another one it seems to work)

When plugging the lan cable into the PC directly the pc gets the ip adress via DHCP.
When plugging the lan cable into the phone, and then one from the phone to the pc the phone gets its ip adress via DHCP, while the pc does not.

Thanks
Daniel
Have you tried turning on the feature "Span to PC" (in Network>Advanced) ? Maybe that helps you
(07-28-2015 03:35 AM)Ret Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried turning on the feature "Span to PC" (in Network>Advanced) ? Maybe that helps you

Yes I did try that. Does not work.

Very interestingly when rebooting the phone there is a window of around 10 seconds where everything works. Then the phone boots and nothing works.

Any more ideas?

thanks
Daniel
I now switched phone, and it seems to be a windows problem. On windows 8 it works, on windows 7 it does not.

Also the yealink is always in a "bridged" configuration, is there the possibillity to change it to switched?

thanks
Daniel

EDIT: This does not seem to be a DHCP/fixed IP problem, but a specific Windows 7 Problem. It works flawlessly on my windows 8 machines, but not on any windows 7 machine.
Hi,

You can change it to router through the WUI under "Network --> PC Port --> Pc port config".
You will have to assign an IP adresse to this port("Router") and a DHCP server if you need it.
(07-28-2015 10:18 PM)myombo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

You can change it to router through the WUI under "Network --> PC Port --> Pc port config".
You will have to assign an IP adresse to this port("Router") and a DHCP server if you need it.

WHat is the WUI?

On the normal Web-interface I have no such option

Also I do not want the phone to act as a router, I want it to act as a (transparent) switch. Is that no possible?

thanks
Daniel
Any more Ideas? I still havent gotten it to work.
Hi,

I work for a company called Tenfod which is a CTI solution that integrates CRMs to phone systems. Some of the features we offer include Call pop up notes, Click to dial, follow up task creation, handle multiple matches, and a few more others. Checkout these integrations at https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/yealink/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's