Yealink Forums

Full Version: Need to remove custom Fonality firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-12-2020 04:26 PM)wadeorigger Wrote: [ -> ]Have the same issue need to remove Fonality Firmware so I can have yealing firmware installed on the phone I have a T42G.

Dose anyone have a workaround

All the best,

Have you read through this thread and tried the solutions?
I am assuming you are referring to the TFTP recovery thread, correct? If that is the procedure I will give it a shot.

I have tried to update firmware before on this phone and it always revers back to Fonality.

Can you confirm this is the procedure?

All the best,
(06-12-2020 04:45 PM)wadeorigger Wrote: [ -> ]I am assuming you are referring to the TFTP recovery thread, correct? If that is the procedure I will give it a shot.

I have tried to update firmware before on this phone and it always revers back to Fonality.

Can you confirm this is the procedure?

All the best,

Correct. As I mentioned, that is the only way you can do yourself and it works.

The other way would be to get Yealink support to give you some special firmware that will then allow you to upgrade the firmware to the new one. But getting an answer from Yealink support isn't very quick and easy... Dodgy
The Link to the page to download the firmware, link doesn't go anywhere

Goes to yealink website with 404 page does not exist

this is the link is the recovery document for doing TFTP firware reset
http://www.yealink.com/DocumentDownload....&flag=142.
Does anyone have this firmware that will overwrite the custom Fonality firmware? I cannot use the TFTP method as we are 100% macOS based.
(01-10-2018 05:42 AM)1CCT Wrote: [ -> ]Fonality loads a custom firmware that does not allow users to up or downgrade firmware. I know there is a specialized firmwarefir the T-42Gand T-48G that allows you to remove Fonality. Does anyone know how or where to get this firmware?

Thanks

Email me, PM , Ill send the fonality break-off firmware

Jerry
PM sent
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's