Yealink Forums

Full Version: Yealink T20P Removing Fonality Firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Yealink Team,

We recently purchased a Yealink T20P and it is running Firmware Version 9.70.181.9. This is a specific firmware what Fonality puts on the phone. I am unable to manually update the firmware or downgrade the firmware. Is there any way that I can remove this firmware from the phone?

Thank you,
(12-20-2017 08:24 PM)Quan7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Yealink Team,

We recently purchased a Yealink T20P and it is running Firmware Version 9.70.181.9. This is a specific firmware what Fonality puts on the phone. I am unable to manually update the firmware or downgrade the firmware. Is there any way that I can remove this firmware from the phone?

Thank you,

Dear customer,

Thanks for contacting us. Please let us know the information below.
Where have you bought your phones from? Are you still using the Fonality services? Have you tried to contact Fonality support regarding this?
(12-24-2017 02:55 AM)Aaron_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017 08:24 PM)Quan7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Yealink Team,

Thank you,

Dear customer,

Thanks for contacting us. Please let us know the information below.
Where have you bought your phones from? Are you still using the Fonality services? Have you tried to contact Fonality support regarding this?

Hi Aaron,

We bought the phones from ebay. We do not have Fonality service and I have tried contacting their support but the support agent was not helpful.

Thanks

Quan
Reference URL's