Yealink Forums

Full Version: T23G Group pickup caller id
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all

We have a mix of T23G and T28P phones. If I 'Group Call Pickup' from the T28P I can see the name/number of the caller on the display. If I 'Group Call Pickup' from the T23G I just see the code *8 on the display. *8 is the 'Group Call Pickup' code. I would like the T23G to behave in the same way as the T28P's but I cannot find an option to change this behavior.

I have installed the latest firmware available to the UK 44.80.0.137.

I have looked through the manual and the forum but I can not find anything that helps.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Lee Draper

anonymous1711612242218

(12-18-2017 02:34 PM)LeeDraper Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all

We have a mix of T23G and T28P phones. If I 'Group Call Pickup' from the T28P I can see the name/number of the caller on the display. If I 'Group Call Pickup' from the T23G I just see the code *8 on the display. *8 is the 'Group Call Pickup' code. I would like the T23G to behave in the same way as the T28P's but I cannot find an option to change this behavior.

I have installed the latest firmware available to the UK 44.80.0.137.

I have looked through the manual and the forum but I can not find anything that helps.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Lee Draper

Dear Customer,
We will follow up this issue via below ticket:
https://ticket.yealink.com/index.php/bug/59919
BR
Paul
Reference URL's