Yealink Forums

Full Version: T23 question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

Quick question as I do not have a T23 in my lab to test but a customer is reporting that this is showing up when they pick up their handset. I checked on my 54G and 29G and it appears this is just the last number they called. The customer is reporting they have never called that number so I was wondering if it could be an entry in the directory that is displayed that the user entered because we auto-provision that.

Regards,
~M

anonymous1712222627012

Dear Customer,

Indeed this is the call history, but it is not the last number they called.
It is the fisrt entry in the call history so it is the first number they dialed on the phone.
And your customer may forget the number as it is the first number that someone has dialed on the phone, and this can be some time ago and it's pretty normal for user to forget the number.
And if you go down that list, the last number they dialed will be listed at the bottom.

Kind Regards
Samuel Wang
Samuel Wang,

Do you know if there is a way to reverse that so the last dialed number shows up first? The customer was getting confused and was assuming that was their caller ID (Even with the scroll ability that I saw in the picture).

Regards,
Marcus T.

anonymous1712222627012

Dear Customer,
I checked this feature with R&D again, the number is sorted by frequency, not by time. So the first number is neither the first call or the last call, but the most frequently called number on this phone since the phone has started to work.
Meanwhile, if this call out history is confusing your customers, you can turn it off.
On web GUI,
Directory>Setting, see attached picture.
or by auto provisioning,
super_search.recent_call=0

Kind Regards
Samuel Wang
Reference URL's