Yealink Forums

Full Version: Daylight Saving applied incorrectly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm in Perth, Western Australia using a T46G, this is running the latest firmware: 28.82.0.20.

If I set the time zone to GMT+8 (Perth, Beijing, Singapore), DST to automatic, then the time/date location option to Perth it applies everything but enforces a DST of +1hr when we don't use DST in this zone.

If I set DST to off the time is correct.

How can we get the DST setting to apply correctly.

TIA
(11-26-2017 04:02 AM)Graeme Fleming Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Perth, Western Australia using a T46G, this is running the latest firmware: 28.82.0.20.

If I set the time zone to GMT+8 (Perth, Beijing, Singapore), DST to automatic, then the time/date location option to Perth it applies everything but enforces a DST of +1hr when we don't use DST in this zone.

If I set DST to off the time is correct.

How can we get the DST setting to apply correctly.

TIA

Hi TIA,

​This is Aishion from Yealink technical team, nice to know you. My pleasure to work for you! 

For your question, I test on my side and finds that we did add the DST for Perth. It is our negligence. Can you accept to set DST as off as a temporary solution.

I plan to submit the issue to PM to fix maybe in next version, does this OK for you?

If not, can I kindly know how many phones on your side? Is there any project that involved?

Any question, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
I can wait for the update, setting the DST to off for now is fine.

Any idea of how long before an update will be realesed, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year? A rough estimate will be fine.
(11-28-2017 10:08 AM)Graeme Fleming Wrote: [ -> ]I can wait for the update, setting the DST to off for now is fine.

Any idea of how long before an update will be realesed, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year? A rough estimate will be fine.

Dear customer,

I just confirmed with our PM that this issue will be fix in our next V83 version, it will be release in the first half of 2018.

If any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards
Aishion
Thanks for the update.
(11-28-2017 02:05 PM)Graeme Fleming Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the update.

Hi TIA,

You are welcome and thanks for your prompt reply.

If any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards
Aishion
It appears the Perth, Australia daylight savings time configuration is still incorrect as per firmware 66.84.0.10, could this be corrected in the next update?
Dear Customer,

This is Simons from Yealink Technical Support team, I will take over this case.

Sorry for the negligence, I will submit this to our RD to change. Please disable the daylight saving as a work around.

May I know how many phone do you use? And what is the phone model?
And please tell me your email address, so I can copy you in ticket system.

Best Regards,

Simons
The phone I use is a T46S, please use the email I use for my Yealink Forum account.
(10-16-2018 08:31 AM)Simons_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Customer,

This is Simons from Yealink Technical Support team, I will take over this case.

We have the same issue, approximately 70 phones. T20P, T23G and T26P.
(Perth, Western Australia).

Regards,
Simon.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's