Yealink Forums

Full Version: W52P - Voice Quality Monitoring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people,

I have a lot of equipment yealink W52p, I have been through some problems, the w52 handset equipment has sync message. The same are in the latest firmware of the site. This is a flaw that I have in more than one environment. Analyzing the administrator manual, looking at the "Voice quality monitoring" feature but I could not validate it on the w52p model. Question: Is there another way I can monitor a call quality and base signal with synchronized handsets? Or a kind of protocol like snmp.

Since I thank you for any help, I honestly have no one to turn to.
Hi Janduy,

I have tried to initiate it on my device and the feature is functioning. When the voice quality monitoring feature and display report is enabled. You can see RTP reports under Status-RTP status.

If you've enabled the feature but it does not work as expected, please provide details for troubleshooting.

In addition, if you are using TR069, you can also use this for monitoring.

Regards
Elaine
(11-28-2017 06:04 AM)Elaine1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Janduy,

I have tried to initiate it on my device and the feature is functioning. When the voice quality monitoring feature and display report is enabled. You can see RTP reports under Status-RTP status.

If you've enabled the feature but it does not work as expected, please provide details for troubleshooting.

Regards
Elaine

Hello good Morning.

Your equipment and W52p, correct? What firmware is this? I'll give you the keys I used to try to activate this feature on mine.

Can you access via WEB or the report?

Attached below are the keys that I created to enable the feature and version of my firmware.
(11-28-2017 06:04 AM)Elaine1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Janduy,

Regards
Elaine

Good Morning,

I'm sorry I noticed you have a new firmware (25.81.0.10) on the site, make an update and enable us resources again.

How do you consult the report? Does this IP server make yours and a tftp server?
We need to use central report collector to receive and analyze voice quality reports. Some of our customers are using following two collectors, just for your reference.

http://www.iptego.com/palladion-ngn-optimization 
http://www.telchemy.com/sqmediator.php

Regards
Elaine
Reference URL's