Yealink Forums

Full Version: T23G - Outgoing calls issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I have a T23G with firmware 44.80.0.5.
I can't make calls using the numbers found in the call history(under received calls).

Here is my architecture:
Phone <----> Registrar server <----> second server <-----> Internet

The entry in the call history has got this format:
Name=number and value=number@second_server

When making a call(after choosing a number from a list of received calls), the dialed number is number@second_server ------------ call timed out

NB: When i compose a number manually, the dialed number is number@registrar_server

With the same architecture using a T28P i have the same entry in the call history but wheni choose a number from a list of received calls, the dialed number is number@registrar_server (which works)

Is there anything i can do to prevent the T23G from using the second_server for outgoing calls?(This happens only when i pick a number from the received calls)

Thanks!
Hi,

Please update the T23G to the latest firmware 44.80.0.60 and try again.
http://support.yealink.com/attachmentDow...0.0.60.zip
Hi,

I have upgraded to 44.80.0.60 but i am having the same issue.

In the phone calls info(under Placed list):
-I have the entry number@second_server@registrar_server instead of number@registrar_server

.............. as a result the call is timed out
Hello,

Can you export a pcap trace, level 6 syslog and config.bin file to us?
Will send it to our R&D for an analysis.

How to get these files:
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319

Regards,
James
Hi,

I have found the solution(tested with firmware 44.80.0.60);

In my configuration file, i set custom.features.redial_via_local_sip_server.enable = 1.
By default this value is at 0 for using the "local sip server" but in my case i had to set it to 1(remote sip server) for it to use the local SIP server. i.e i have inversed the values.

Thanks.
Reference URL's