Yealink Forums

Full Version: Access Remote Phonebook during Transfer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We need to transfer calls via the Remote Phonebook.

I added the "Directory" SoftKey to the "Transfer To" call state, so now I see a Directory button when we are trying to transfer a call. But, when I press that Directory button, I only see an empty window titled "All Contacts". It doesn't show my Remote Phonebook. The Remote Phonebook works fine when we're not on a call. Why doesn't this work?

Phone T46S
Firmware = 66.82.0.20
(11-14-2017 06:23 PM)Jeremy17 Wrote: [ -> ]We need to transfer calls via the Remote Phonebook.

I added the "Directory" SoftKey to the "Transfer To" call state, so now I see a Directory button when we are trying to transfer a call. But, when I press that Directory button, I only see an empty window titled "All Contacts". It doesn't show my Remote Phonebook. The Remote Phonebook works fine when we're not on a call. Why doesn't this work?

Phone T46S
Firmware = 66.82.0.20

I found a workaround. Apparently, this is a bug. If you enable Custom SoftKeys in the Web GUI, the "Directory" option there is broken so it will not display any Remote Phonebook entries. If you disable Custom Softkeys and use the default Directory key, then it does show the Remote Phonebook during a transfer as expected.
Reference URL's