Yealink Forums

Full Version: Screensaver.type on T46S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are currently provisioning T46S but I cant figure out how to set screensaver.type to custom. We've uploaded our company's logo with screensaver.upload_url, everything else provisions just fine, except provision.type = 1 does not work. None of our T46S phones sets screensaver type to custom. T46G does it just fine. Ive added the line to both mac and common cfg files. Can anyone help how I could provision this 1 particular setting? I'm using firmware 66.81.188.4 on T46S and 28.81.188.4 on T46G
(10-31-2017 02:54 PM)wim Wrote: [ -> ]We are currently provisioning T46S but I cant figure out how to set screensaver.type to custom. We've uploaded our company's logo with screensaver.upload_url, everything else provisions just fine, except provision.type = 1 does not work. None of our T46S phones sets screensaver type to custom. T46G does it just fine. Ive added the line to both mac and common cfg files. Can anyone help how I could provision this 1 particular setting? I'm using firmware 66.81.188.4 on T46S and 28.81.188.4 on T46G

Hi,

I think you are using the wrong parameter (provision.type)
To switch the Screensaver Type to Custom mode, please use this parameter:

#If it is set to 1 (Custom), the LCD screen will display the custom screen saver images (you need to upload custom image files to the IP phone).
screensaver.type = 1

Hope this will help.
(10-31-2017 04:06 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017 02:54 PM)wim Wrote: [ -> ]We are currently provisioning T46S but I cant figure out how to set screensaver.type to custom. We've uploaded our company's logo with screensaver.upload_url, everything else provisions just fine, except provision.type = 1 does not work. None of our T46S phones sets screensaver type to custom. T46G does it just fine. Ive added the line to both mac and common cfg files. Can anyone help how I could provision this 1 particular setting? I'm using firmware 66.81.188.4 on T46S and 28.81.188.4 on T46G

Hi,

#If it is set to 1 (Custom), the LCD screen will display the custom screen saver images (you need to upload custom image files to the IP phone).
screensaver.type = 1

Hope this will help.

My excuses, that was a typing error. I did use screensaver.type = 1. My parameters are:
screensaver.display_clock.enable = 1
screensaver.upload_url = http://x.x.x.x/televoip.jpg
screensaver.wait_time = 120
screensaver.type = 1
screensaver.picture_change_interval = 300
screensaver.clock_move_interval = 60

The other parameters work like intended, my only problem is not getting the screensaver type to custom.

Hi,

screensaver.type = 1

Hope this will help.

My bad, that was a typing error. I do use the parameter screensaver.type = 1. my parameters are as follows:
screensaver.upload_url = http://x.x.x.x/image.jpg
screensaver.type = 1

All other parameters work as intended. I just cannot set screensaver type to custom via that line.
(11-02-2017 07:34 AM)wim Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

screensaver.type = 1

Hope this will help.

My bad, that was a typing error. I do use the parameter screensaver.type = 1. my parameters are as follows:
screensaver.type = 1

All other parameters work as intended. I just cannot set screensaver type to custom via that line.

Hi,

Because your phone is running the Lydis v81 firmware, please use this parameter screensaver.mode = 1 (x.81.x.x) instead of screensaver.type = 1 (x.82.x.x) and try again.

Hope this will help.
(11-02-2017 08:38 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

screensaver.type = 1

Hope this will help.

screensaver.type = 1

Hi,

Because your phone is running the Lydis v81 firmware, please use this parameter screensaver.mode = 1 (x.81.x.x) instead of screensaver.type = 1 (x.82.x.x) and try again.

Hope this will help.

Unfortunately, screensaver.mode = 1 does not work either. I've resetted the phone and provisioned again. screensaver type was still set to system.
(11-02-2017 02:51 PM)wim Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2017 08:38 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

screensaver.type = 1

Hope this will help.

screensaver.type = 1

Hi,

Hope this will help.

Unfortunately, screensaver.mode = 1 does not work either. I've resetted the phone and provisioned again. screensaver type was still set to system.

Hi,

I can’t help you any further. Sorry for that.
It looks like you have found a bug.
I think the people of Yealink (support) can help you better or contact Lydis (Yealink distributer) about this issue. Firmware x.81.188.4 is customized by them.
http://www.lydis.nl or mail to info@lydis.nl
Reference URL's