Yealink Forums

Full Version: "image load error!" on LCD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I’m trying to find out why I’m getting error: „image load error!”. Probably it is a wallpaper on the phone.

[attachment=4733]

Have tried to check below instruction for wallpaper
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=219

but probably it is for SIP phone version because I don’t see those options on mine phone:

[attachment=4732]

Details about the phone:
Firmware Version 35.8.1.80
Hardware Version 35.1.0.2.1.0.0

anonymous1712222627012

Hi Wojciech_BB

Welcome to the Yealink forum.

The "Image load error" which is a known issue if you upgrade the Yealink SIP phones to SfB phones without factory reset.

You can fix this issue by pressing the "OK" button on the Keypad and it will pop up the notification to let to restore factory setting, and then press OK again to confirm it again. For the next order and you can purchase the phone by SKU like "SIP-T48S Skype for Business Edition" from your dealer and it is SfB firmware & License pre-loaded in advance and without issue.

Frank Tsui
(11-24-2017 12:41 AM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Wojciech_BB

Welcome to the Yealink forum.

The "Image load error" which is a known issue if you upgrade the Yealink SIP phones to SfB phones without factory reset.

You can fix this issue by pressing the "OK" button on the Keypad and it will pop up the notification to let to restore factory setting, and then press OK again to confirm it again. For the next order and you can purchase the phone by SKU like "SIP-T48S Skype for Business Edition" from your dealer and it is SfB firmware & License pre-loaded in advance and without issue.

Frank Tsui

thanks for answer.
I have ordered proper phone, they just send me the wrong one Sad

I don't have any popup to restore factory defaults.
Have i just force it from phone menu. Hope it will fix the issue Smile

edit1
Just want to confirm that Your solution works. thanks Smile
Reference URL's