Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46S Volume Control occasionally at minimum volume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi forum

Since upgrading a site to 66.82.0.20, phones (only noticed on T46S) occasionally cant hear the caller on answer and when they press the + volume button on the call, the volume suddenly goes from minimum to the correct volume.

Something appears to be causing the volume to go to the minimum.
I believe this is a bug but if there is a workaround that would be great.

PS this site has a high volume of incoming calls so this is pretty annoying. I also cant go back to the previous version due to another bug and I think before then a feature is not available that I need so I am a bit stuck Sad

Thanks
Mike
Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear that, would you please help us to get the trace files, contain system log\pcap\config.bin files.
1. Please access web interface->settings->configuration, set system log level to 6 and press start button of PCAP feature
2. If issue happen, please hung up the call and export the PCAP/system log.
3. Export the config.bin file via settings->configuration->Export or Import Configuration

Meanwhile, would you please tell me the possibility of problem happening?
And how many phones in your side now?
(10-25-2017 07:34 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear that, would you please help us to get the trace files, contain system log\pcap\config.bin files.
1. Please access web interface->settings->configuration, set system log level to 6 and press start button of PCAP feature
3. Export the config.bin file via settings->configuration->Export or Import Configuration

We have 50 phones but a very large number of incoming calls come to two extensions first then an expanding number of phones up to 12. Its certainly going to be difficult to catch it I would say but here it is reported anyway.

Thanks
Mike
(10-25-2017 09:21 AM)ipcsolutions Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2017 07:34 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Mike,

We have 50 phones but a very large number of incoming calls come to two extensions first then an expanding number of phones up to 12. Its certainly going to be difficult to catch it I would say but here it is reported anyway.

Thanks
Mike
I know it's hard to catch, but if we without the trace files. It's also hard for us to analyze. Anyway, hope you can follow my way, if you face next time, please help to get the trace files.

Thank you
Hi thanks Karl

The customer has now actually said that there have not been any more reports so this can probably be closed.

Thanks so much for your help.

Mike.
Reference URL's