Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46 28.82.0.20 Flashing Message Waiting Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On all of the T46G phones, after an update to 28.82.0.20 we get red message waiting flashing for no apparrent reasons now. I thought it was for missed calls, cleared the miss calls tried to turn of this feature but it constantly flashes red after a while. Have provisioned over, power cycled and can't fix the issue.

Is there a fix from Yealink. This is annoying to have an indication flashing for nothing.

TIA
Dear Customer,

Please check if you configure any power LED feature first via the path: Web interface->Features->Power LED.
After the check, if the problem still exist, then please provide the level 6 syslog, config.bin and pace trace for us to do further debug.
Refer to the FAQ to collect the FAQ:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=313

Besides, how many phones you have in total? And how many of them have the issue?

Best Regards,
Lucia
That seemed to resolve the issue. Thank you.

I put phone_setting.missed_call_power_led_flash.enable=0 in the y000000000028.cfg file and so far that has resolved the flashing red light issue.

No this didn't resolve the issue. The lights are flashing again! Irritating and Annoying.
(10-21-2017 02:50 PM)sfrazier Wrote: [ -> ]That seemed to resolve the issue. Thank you.

I put phone_setting.missed_call_power_led_flash.enable=0 in the y000000000028.cfg file and so far that has resolved the flashing red light issue.

No this didn't resolve the issue. The lights are flashing again! Irritating and Annoying.

Hi,

Please add next two parameters to the provisioning template and try again:
features.power_saving.power_led_flash.on_time = 0
features.power_saving.power_led_flash.off_time = 100

Hope this will help.
I will give it a try, thank you.
It appears so far that this fixed the issue with the flashing lights. Thanks very much for the help.
(10-21-2017 08:09 PM)sfrazier Wrote: [ -> ]It appears so far that this fixed the issue with the flashing lights. Thanks very much for the help.

Thank you for the feedback.
I'm glad to help, the pleasure is mine.
Again, I appreciate your help Frank. I have been chasing this one for awhile.
I was having this issue with one phone and the two added lines corrected the issue for me too.
Reference URL's