Yealink Forums

Full Version: Failed to change provisioning server - W52P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon,

I am experiencing difficulties in provisioning the W52P device via TFTP, today I already use it normally. But I'm changing server, but even with reset of the machine the base keeps looking for the old server, even I manually configuring the new server.

I did a test with a model T29P device and it worked normally.

Any idea what to do?

Thank you.
(09-21-2017 05:12 PM)jsilva Wrote: [ -> ]Good afternoon,

I am experiencing difficulties in provisioning the W52P device via TFTP, today I already use it normally. But I'm changing server, but even with reset of the machine the base keeps looking for the old server, even I manually configuring the new server.

Any idea what to do?

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try next options:
1. Restart the base and try again
2. Reset the base to factory default and try again
3. Upgrade the W52P Base and Handset(s) to the latest available firmware v81 and please do not forget to reset the device to factory default after completing the upgrade.

Hope this will help.
(10-10-2017 05:56 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2017 05:12 PM)jsilva Wrote: [ -> ]Good afternoon,

Any idea what to do?

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try next options:
1. Restart the base and try again
2. Reset the base to factory default and try again
3. Upgrade the W52P Base and Handset(s) to the latest available firmware v81 and please do not forget to reset the device to factory default after completing the upgrade.

Hope this will help.

Hello, friend, good morning.

I have already done this, but to no avail.
Reference URL's