Yealink Forums

Full Version: Call Transfer Issue - No Contacts Displayed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There,

we have T46G handsets (brand new) which we are installing.

Version:
>> Firmware Version 28.80.179.3
>> Hardware Version 28.2.0.128.0.0.0

When the phones are on idle, if we hit contacts we can see the whole directory; but if we make a call (or receive a call), hit transfer, and go to the directory - there are no contacts at all.

The phones are deployed on BT Cloud Voice, and all the internal extensions etc are being pulled down through 'group contacts' - and they do appear to be pulled down successfully, as when the phones are on idle- they are showing all contacts. The behaviour here only occurs when a call is being transferred.

The only workaround i have found is to manually create an XML file of contacts for all internal extensions, and manually upload it to the 'personal directory' of each handset through the web-admin panel for that handset. This is not really workable as there are a large number of handsets across the network.

We are on a BT Fibre connection, and there are no firewall issues - i have also tested the handsets on 2 other connections, and they are behaving the same way.

We simply cannot get to the bottom of this one, i have enclosed set-up screens here.

vikas
Reference URL's