Yealink Forums

Full Version: T58V Issues using Number Pad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else have an issue if the phone is asleep (black screen) when you go to dial a number the first number you dial is missed because it wakes up the phone. Is there a way to prevent this?

I have not been able to find a screensaver function so the phone does not go to sleep. I can set the phones backlight time to ALWAYS but i want to prevent screen burn over time.

This is very frustrating!!! We are using 3CX so it does not provision the phone yet.
Dear Sir,

You can via below the steps to configure the screensaver in the phone side:
Press Settings->Basic->Display->Screen Saver, you can configure Screen Saver Wait Time for 6H, then the phone will go to screensaver after 6 hours the phone be idle.

Best Regards
Lucia
Lucia,

Thanks for that. I did that but the screen still goes off / goes to black after awhile. On the T46 when the screen saver is on I can dial out with out having to wake up the display. Its like the whole phone goes to sleep. Kind of like a cell phone. It is kind of annoying. I think the issue is the backlight timer. I only have 1800 seconds on it. I think it is an issue with the phone configuration. I would hope that this phone would work like the T46s in this since.
Dear Sir,

I have double with our PM, and for now, that is by design, but we have modify this experience in our next big version for this scenario. We plan to release our next big version in Oct. Please wait and test after we release the firmware. Thank you.
Thanks for the update.

(08-30-2017 07:33 AM)Lucia Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Sir,

I have double with our PM, and for now, that is by design, but we have modify this experience in our next big version for this scenario. We plan to release our next big version in Oct. Please wait and test after we release the firmware. Thank you.
Reference URL's