Yealink Forums

Full Version: LDAP list is empty; misconfiguration?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am using Active Directory (LDAP) of an Apple server.
I made a test account with following data:

User: test
password: test
Server 10.0.1.99

I have one entry in the LDAP directory:
Max Mustermann
private number: 040 xxxxxxx
iPhone number: 0451 xxxxxxxx

I have setup this LDAP account in a Yealink T46G, but the list is empty. Max Mustermann is not visible. So I think I made a mistake, but I do not know what.

anonymous1712222627012

Dear User,
I checked LDAP in the admin guide, and found below content about the LDAP,
"
LDAP is an application protocol for accessing and maintaining information services for the
distributed directory over an IP network. IP phones can be configured to interface with a
corporate directory server that supports LDAP version 2 or 3. The following LDAP servers are
supported:
 Microsoft Active Directory
 Sun ONE Directory Server
 Open LDAP Directory Server
 Microsoft Active Directory Application Mode (ADAM)"

Apple server is not in the supported list.
To make sure of it, would you please reproduce this process of the LDAP configuration, and then provide us with config.bin file, pcap trace file, and syslog on level 6 so we can investigate what the cause it really is.
Please refer to below FAQ on getting these files.
KR
Samuel Wang

The FAQ is
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=313
(08-25-2017 03:01 AM)Samuel_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]Dear User, …
Sorry, my name is Gerhard. I forgot to write ist. It was not possible to make an account with an other username than Chinese. :-(

More here: http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=41082

Quote:To make sure of it, would you please reproduce this process of the LDAP configuration, and then provide us with config.bin file, pcap trace file, and syslog on level 6 so we can investigate what the cause it really is.
Okay, I'm right back …

Other Question:
Only logged in users can post in this forum, robots are not logged in and can not write posts. So, for what do Yealink need image verification?!?

Quote:… provide us with config.bin file, pcap trace file, and syslog on level 6 …
Here You are: (see attached file)

Gerhard

Where is the attached file shown?!? I can not see it.

anonymous1712222627012

(08-26-2017 01:09 PM)Chinese Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2017 03:01 AM)Samuel_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]Dear User, …
Sorry, my name is Gerhard. I forgot to write ist. It was not possible to make an account with an other username than Chinese. :-(

More here: http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=41082

Quote:To make sure of it, would you please reproduce this process of the LDAP configuration, and then provide us with config.bin file, pcap trace file, and syslog on level 6 so we can investigate what the cause it really is.
Okay, I'm right back …

Other Question:
Only logged in users can post in this forum, robots are not logged in and can not write posts. So, for what do Yealink need image verification?!?

Quote:… provide us with config.bin file, pcap trace file, and syslog on level 6 …
Here You are: (see attached file)

Gerhard

Where is the attached file shown?!? I can not see it.

Dear Gerhard,
If this forum is difficult, you can send the attachment to my email samuel@yealink.com.
Thanks
Samuel Wang
Reference URL's