Yealink Forums

Full Version: Yealink Login after integrating with FreePBX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

I am just starting to work with PBX, and I hope to get some pointers from veteran users.

I learned from the previous IT person that IP Phone's login gets changed once it is configured to the PBX system. I tried logging into the web interface with default admin/admin, which it no longer works. He mentioned that it would be a long random number string in PBX. Can anyone tell me where to look for that information in PBX?

thank you!

Maybe I should include the reason for logging in the Yealink T42G. I wanted to create a Directory so that we can search through it instead of looking up the extension code from a chart. The goal for me is to create a directory/address book, preferable a remote one, rather than a local directory, which I supposed needed to upload on each individual device. thanks!
So I use 3cx and it creates the phone book and provisions the phones with this remote URL. Perhaps this functionality exists with Free PBX and you are unaware.
A visit to their forums might be helpful. I can not help you with getting into the phone unfortunately. I set all my phones to have the same login - but not the default. I do that thru my config template.
Thanks for the information. I was wondering if the address book needs to be set within the yealink phone, using a URL to point to an xml file. So I was trying to figure out how to get into the phone after it is locked to a PBX. The local password admin/admin no longer seems to work after the phone becomes an extension...

Does anyone use freepbx with yealink phones that can share how they do the phonebook/directory?

thanks!

(07-14-2015 02:30 AM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]So I use 3cx and it creates the phone book and provisions the phones with this remote URL. Perhaps this functionality exists with Free PBX and you are unaware.
A visit to their forums might be helpful. I can not help you with getting into the phone unfortunately. I set all my phones to have the same login - but not the default. I do that thru my config template.
I stumbled upon where the password is set. The yealink phone's admin and user password are changed once it is registered in FreePBX. The new password are under Setting > Endpoint Manager. Hopefully it will be helpful to other who's looking for this information as well.
Hi,

An alternative option you may want to look into is a CRM to phone integration called Tenfold. It integrates seamlessly with over 150 phone systems and CRM and is easy to set up https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/yealink/
Reference URL's