Yealink Forums

Full Version: Yealink T21P E2 Communication Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everybody,

I need help. I have a problem on my voip system. I'm using the Yealink T21P E2 phones, and what is happening is, when there is a phone call from the outside or even phone calls from the inside from one extention to another, one person is speaking and if there is a noise or the person talks in the other end, it cuts the signal/voice of what i'm saying, and i can't hear or understand what that person just said. In another way...seams that its working in half duplex and not full duplex ? you have to finish the conversation or else what you are saying will be cut.

Hope i'm clear the way i explain the problem.

Anyone can help me with this situation ?

Best Regards
Kevin Guerreiro
(08-15-2017 05:30 PM)Windland Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everybody,

I need help. I have a problem on my voip system. I'm using the Yealink T21P E2 phones, and what is happening is, when there is a phone call from the outside or even phone calls from the inside from one extention to another, one person is speaking and if there is a noise or the person talks in the other end, it cuts the signal/voice of what i'm saying, and i can't hear or understand what that person just said. In another way...seams that its working in half duplex and not full duplex ? you have to finish the conversation or else what you are saying will be cut.

Hope i'm clear the way i explain the problem.

Anyone can help me with this situation ?

Best Regards
Kevin Guerreiro

Hi Kevin

yes, i can know the issue well. But i can confirm that yealink phone support full duplex. So it maybe a bug or caused by network issue. To solve this isuse, i need to check with your for more information with debug file. Thanks in advanced.

1. how many phones do you have? All the phones have the same issue in the same scenario?
2. Please tell me the firmware of the phone.
3. If you use phone A call Phone B via IP directly call, will this isuse happen in this scenario?
4. For this issue, please try export pcap,syslog,config,bin files to me. You can refer to this FAQ to export it after reproducing this issue.
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311

BR
Kevin
Reference URL's