Yealink Forums

Full Version: Caller ID not shown from remote phonebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

So far, I was a silent user of this forum and gathered a ton of information, thanks Smile
Now I got a question I didn't see answered very clearly.
Also the new

We use an Axeos VPBX cominated with Yealink T46S.
From the remote phonebook, the Yealink will not show the called ID, only the phone number.

The Directory --> Setting --> Directory & Search Source List In Dialing both have the remote phonebook added.
Also Settings --> Call Display --> Display Called Party Information is on enabled.
Call Information Display Method, whatever I tried, it doesn't show the name.

The remote phonebook itself is up and working in the phone and it also updates.
We sometimes do see names, but those contacts are not in our phonebook.
I guess they override their CLI with their own display name.

I could use some help here, thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Cor
Dear Sir,

May i know which phone model and firmware have the issue? How many phones you have in total? And how many of them have the issue?

Can you kindly provide the level 6 syslog, config.bin and pace trace when you reproduce the issue, so that we can locate the problem and help you to solve it.

Refer to the FAQ to collect the three files:http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=313

Please note upgrade the firmware to the latest version before test.

The remote phonebook itself is up and working in the phone and it also updates.---Do you mean you can search the contact in remote phone book
We sometimes do see names, but those contacts are not in our phonebook.---how many kindly of phonebook you use? The contact is not in the remote phone book or not in all if your phone book?

PS: You can send the files directly to Lucia@yealink.com.

Best Regards
Lucia
Reference URL's