Yealink Forums

Full Version: Call Park Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are evaluating integrating with or replacing our Grandstream installs with Yealink products. I bought our first Yealink phone to evaluate and I've already hit a problem.

I'm trying to configure Call Park, and the manual states it is in the "Call Pickup" section of "Features". Well, I cant find that section at all.

Any advise?

anonymous1712222627012

(07-25-2017 07:50 PM)DavidDDD Wrote: [ -> ]We are evaluating integrating with or replacing our Grandstream installs with Yealink products. I bought our first Yealink phone to evaluate and I've already hit a problem.

I'm trying to configure Call Park, and the manual states it is in the "Call Pickup" section of "Features". Well, I cant find that section at all.

Any advise?

Dear User,
Indeed in the V80 firmware for W52 or W56, there is no such setting for Call park on the web user interface.
But the handset still supports this feature anyway, when you need to park a call, type in the park code and then press transfer, then the call will be parked in the queue.
Kind Regards
Samuel Wang
Reference URL's