Yealink Forums

Full Version: T29G Remote Phonebook no lookup for incoming call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is an option in the T29G GUI under Directory / Remote Phone Book, to enable "Incoming/Outgoing Call Lookup'

I have enabled this, pointed to three remote phonebooks (max is 5) and tested with my cell phone---calling a DID to an auto attendant and pressing the extension # and only see: wireless caller for the incoming call (along with my cell #).

I have three remote phonebook's set up, with one containing my cell # and my name.

I also tried calling from the phone to my cell # (testing outgoing call) and it doesn't do a lookup to the remote phonebook. It does do a lookup of my call history which of course shows "wireless caller".

I created a local phone book with my cell # and name and that does do the incoming and outgoing lookup.

I thought maybe it was an issue with firmware so I upgraded the firmware to 46.81.0.110. Still I cannot get an incoming call to do a lookup into the remote phonebook.

I have two accounts set up on the phone. Does it matter that Account 2 is the account I am using to test?
Using either account and dialing out does not use the Directory to do the lookup for my cell #.

Any ideas on how to get this to work with a remote phonebook?
I don't remember my exact scenario, but someone else helped me figure this out.
The phone number has to be digits only. Anything other than digits as part of the number in the directory will not correctly do the lookup.
I had my numbers in the directory entered as follows ###-###-####
After removing the '-', the lookup worked.
Reference URL's