Yealink Forums

Full Version: 3cx Phone Provisioning template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to have more than one template per phone model?
when I add a new phone to my 3cx system and press Assign Extension it only give me 1 template option. I've changed the model name and the y-files to y1000.. and y2000.... Is there something else that needs changed to get both to show up? I also tried going to the extension, phone provisioning, and click add. This allows me to choose whatever template I want but the phone never provisions.

Nevermind. I see this is already choosing the first template it sees to use a different one you have to do it by going to the extensions and adding a phone and choosing the template it is working as expected.
Dear customer,

Sorry, this template wasn't provided from Yealink, so we didn't know if it can have more than one template per phone model in 3CX system.
Suggest you contact 3CX for help.

Any misunderstanding, freely to let me know.

Regards,
Paul
(06-26-2017 01:29 PM)Chadsuperb Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to have more than one template per phone model?
when I add a new phone to my 3cx system and press Assign Extension it only give me 1 template option. I've changed the model name and the y-files to y1000.. and y2000.... Is there something else that needs changed to get both to show up? I also tried going to the extension, phone provisioning, and click add. This allows me to choose whatever template I want but the phone never provisions.

Nevermind. I see this is already choosing the first template it sees to use a different one you have to do it by going to the extensions and adding a phone and choosing the template it is working as expected.

Hope you have finished this question well
Reference URL's