Yealink Forums

Full Version: History call back and long distance numbers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my T46G's, the history for long distance numbers does not include the 1, so when you try and dial a call from history that is long distance I get an call failure due to not dialing the 1 first. Is there a way to tell it to add a 1 to any non 702 number? I am using these phones with a Grandstream UCM6510 and a traditional T1 for the outbound calls so old ma bell still doesn't appreciate straight 10 digit dialing.... They want 11. Is this possible? Thanks,

Todd
(07-11-2015 04:14 AM)Poltergeek Wrote: [ -> ]On my T46G's, the history for long distance numbers does not include the 1, so when you try and dial a call from history that is long distance I get an call failure due to not dialing the 1 first. Is there a way to tell it to add a 1 to any non 702 number? I am using these phones with a Grandstream UCM6510 and a traditional T1 for the outbound calls so old ma bell still doesn't appreciate straight 10 digit dialing.... They want 11. Is this possible? Thanks,

Todd

HI Todd

you ruse use the dial plan feature to help you .

1. upgrade your phone to the last firmware , firmware download link : ftp://lsyd:1k654P7B@ftp.yealink.com/
user name : lsyd
password : 1k654P7B
firmware : 28.80.0.60

2. set the dial plan with like the picture attached for 10 digit number.

hope that my solution is helpful.
Thanks, that is close. Is there a way to exclude all (702) XXX-XXXX numbers from adding the 1? I get an error if I do 11 digit dialing for local calls. Thanks,

Todd
Reference URL's