Yealink Forums

Full Version: Phones Not Supported in red but has supported firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Folks,

I am by no means a pro at this but I'm running 3CX ver 15.5 and all T46G's and almost all of my phones are showing as not supported even though they have supported firmware installed (Snip attached). Any ideas on why? I did a factory reset on two of them, re-registered and re-provisioned them and now those seen to fine. I don't really want to have to do that on all of them individually though. Any input is greatly appreciated...thanks.

BTW, all the phones appear to be working properly. I think this happened right after upgrading the 3CX PBX.
(06-14-2017 08:42 PM)gqdoll Wrote: [ -> ]Folks,

I am by no means a pro at this but I'm running 3CX ver 15.5 and all T46G's and almost all of my phones are showing as not supported even though they have supported firmware installed (Snip attached). Any ideas on why? I did a factory reset on two of them, re-registered and re-provisioned them and now those seen to fine. I don't really want to have to do that on all of them individually though. Any input is greatly appreciated...thanks.

BTW, all the phones appear to be working properly. I think this happened right after upgrading the 3CX PBX.

Hi

Sorry that i'm not familiar with 3CX PBX side feature. I will try to check with you:
1. When you upgrade your 3CX platform, then 3CX will display 'NOT supported firmware', right?
2. If you reset the phone and re-provision the phone,3CX will not have such error display, right?
3. May i know if you ask 3CX support for help to check this issue?

Please kindly point out if any misunderstanding.

BR
Kevin
@gqdoll,

Please make sure to upgrade the phones to the by 3CX supported firmware v28.81.0.61

--Edit--
1. After the 3CX upgrade to v15.5 you must reprovisioning all your phones.
2. Please keep in mind that after a firmware update of the phone, you also must reset the phone to factory default to prevent issues. (rule of thumb)
Reference URL's