Yealink Forums

Full Version: Call forwarding with SIP devices Yealink and Cisco Call Manager CUCM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

We started use of Yealink Terminals with Cisco CUCM with some sucess. Everything goes fine until when we need to enable forwarding calls from a SIP terminal Yealink T19 E2 model (firmware 53.81.0.110) or W5P model (firmware 25.73.0.40). The problem is that when we do the deviation the call does not progress, tells that the number does not exist, despite the number is correct.
The phones are registered correctly on the CISCO Call Manager (CUCM version 6.2.24096-2).
Thanks in advance,

Regards
(05-29-2017 03:11 PM)joao.schlemm Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there,

We started use of Yealink Terminals with Cisco CUCM with some sucess. Everything goes fine until when we need to enable forwarding calls from a SIP terminal Yealink T19 E2 model (firmware 53.81.0.110) or W5P model (firmware 25.73.0.40). The problem is that when we do the deviation the call does not progress, tells that the number does not exist, despite the number is correct.
The phones are registered correctly on the CISCO Call Manager (CUCM version 6.2.24096-2).
Thanks in advance,

Regards

Hi

For the issue, when you call directly, i think it work well, right?

I'm afraid that the issue was caused by compatibility. As you know, Cisco use private protocol.
To solve this issue, i need pacp,syslog,config.bin files to do more troubleshooting. You can refer to the FAQ: http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311
I also need your help to export syslog,pacp from cisco side.

May i know how many phones in your side? Is there new projects if you pass testing yealink with cisco?

BR
Kevin
(06-02-2017 04:17 PM)Kevin_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Hi

I'm afraid that the issue was caused by compatibility. As you know, Cisco use private protocol.
To solve this issue, i need pacp,syslog,config.bin files to do more troubleshooting. You can refer to the FAQ: http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311

May i know how many phones in your side? Is there new projects if you pass testing yealink with cisco?

BR
Kevin

Hello Kevin,
You are right, everything works very well, despite the call forwarding and also the Music on Hold (but we can survive without the last for a while!) Wink
By the way, Cisco Call Manager can handle Third party phones as well with their own phones. Features like Transfer, Hold, Conference, Auto Redial, LDAP works like a charm!
Recently we approve Yealink T19 E2 Phones as the alternative to the Cisco basic Phones. In our environment we have something like 3.000 IP phones and other 4.000 conventional TDM, that we are planing to migrate in the next years with the new projects.

Attached are the two cenarios, the first with a normal call (Ext. 7235 call to Ext. 5065) and the other with the Call Forward feature activated (Ext. 6321 call to Ext. 7235 forwarded to Ext. 5065). As we can see, the Yealink handle well with the transfer, but when activate the Call Forward, the Cisco Call Manager answer is "Call cannot be completed as dialed", like the number does not exist (we tried with all possible combination, but with no sucess!). About the Cisco syslog, pacp we can provide as soon as we build the lab.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards
(06-02-2017 04:17 PM)Kevin_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Hi

BR
Kevin

Hello Kevin,
You are right, everything works very well, despite the call forwarding and also the Music on Hold (but we can survive without the last for a while!) Wink
By the way, Cisco Call Manager can handle Third party phones as well with their own phones. Features like Transfer, Hold, Conference, Auto Redial, LDAP works like a charm!
Recently we approve Yealink T19 E2 Phones as the alternative to the Cisco basic Phones. In our environment we have something like 3.000 IP phones and other 4.000 conventional TDM, that we are planing to migrate in the next years with the new projects.

Attached are the two cenarios, the first with a normal call (Ext. 7235 call to Ext. 5065) and the other with the Call Forward feature activated (Ext. 6321 call to Ext. 7235 forwarded to Ext. 5065). As we can see, the Yealink handle well with the transfer, but when activate the Call Forward, the Cisco Call Manager answer is "Call cannot be completed as dialed", like the number does not exist (we tried with all possible combination, but with no sucess!). About the Cisco syslog, pacp we can provide as soon as we build the lab.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards
Hello Kevin,

Thanks in advance,
(06-05-2017 12:15 PM)joao.schlemm Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Kevin,

Thanks in advance,

Hello friend

Thanks for those files with information. From the files, i can see that:
6321 call 7235, 7235 reply 302 with 5065 number.
Now we can't see wht 6321 don't invite 5065 after 302. So please help test again and export pacp,syslog,config.bin from 6321/7235/5065 and cisco server side.

I need all files from the all party, then i can know which part have this issue.
For the new projects, can you share me about it? May i know do you ever contact with yealink sales? Can you tell me your plan?

Maybe we can contact via personal email kevin@yealink.com if you don't share private information on forums.

BR
Kevin
Hello Kevin,
Thanks for your reply.
I send the information in your email.
Regards,
I know this is old, but did you end up getting this working? I am having the exact same issue. I have tried a couple of things but haven't been able to get it working yet.
I have a similar issue with different phone models.
Could you please share how you resolved your issue?
Reference URL's