Yealink Forums

Full Version: BLF - Disable Key Press
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to have a BLF function as monitor only, disabling the dial/key press function?

I have some BLF's setup to see if extensions 1001 and 1002 have their find me/follow me (*21) turned on by using *211001 and *211002. Problem is if you press either of these two buttons- you toggle the local extensions *21 feature code, not the remote extension monitored.

Currently on a separate button, I can remotely toggle the find me/follow me on/off by *221001 and *221002.

Or is there some way to modify a BLF to dial a different number than the monitored state? So monitoring would be setup as *211001 and pressing the key would send *221001.

Thanks!
HI bflorin,

Sorry to tell you there do not have any setting which can meet your requirement for the present.

Since when the phone is idle, and you monitor the extension *211001, when you press the BLF key, it will dail out *211001, that is by design like a speed dail key.
Can you tell me why do you want to use this feature? what is the detail scenario. As for most of people, i think it is a excellent design for them.

Besides, what is the model of your phone? How many you have in total?

Regards
Lucia
Reference URL's