Yealink Forums

Full Version: caller echo with T46g and plantronics Savi w740
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

Using a new amazing Sip T46G in sip mode, with voip.ms. I am loving most features and things about this phone, but recently purchased a Savi w740. I have it set up with an EHS36 and it appears to be registered and functioning. I can dial out with it, use it also on my mobile. It seems like a great setup.

However, callers just complained, only when I am in desk mode, they hear a perfect echo of themselves at full volume, delayed 500ms from when they make it. It seems perfect to me wearing the headset. Speakerphone or handset on the T46 work perfectly for both sides of the call. Pressing Mute seems to stop the echo.

I can only get it to work on switch pos E or F, not A or B like the manual says. I think it is cabled up right. I am looking into side echo because this sounds like side echo gone wild. Any thoughts?
(05-26-2017 08:49 PM)dma550 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there

Using a new amazing Sip T46G in sip mode, with voip.ms. I am loving most features and things about this phone, but recently purchased a Savi w740. I have it set up with an EHS36 and it appears to be registered and functioning. I can dial out with it, use it also on my mobile. It seems like a great setup.

However, callers just complained, only when I am in desk mode, they hear a perfect echo of themselves at full volume, delayed 500ms from when they make it. It seems perfect to me wearing the headset. Speakerphone or handset on the T46 work perfectly for both sides of the call. Pressing Mute seems to stop the echo.

I can only get it to work on switch pos E or F, not A or B like the manual says. I think it is cabled up right. I am looking into side echo because this sounds like side echo gone wild. Any thoughts?

Hi,

For this issue, would you please tell me:
1. how about the callee, did him/her hear the echo as well?
2. how many Yealink phones do you have in total?
3. how many phones have the same issue?

please kindly offer us trace files for further analysis as below:
a. Level 6 syslog
b. PCAP trace
c. Config.bin
You can get the guide from this link to see how to export the issue data(trace files):
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311

Any misunderstanding, freely to let me know.

Regards,
Travis
Hi DMA550,

Did you solve the issue? I'm experiencing the same problems.

Hope to hear from you. Thank you!
Reference URL's