Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G Reject-Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Device 1 forwards an external call to device 2 and hangs up. The display of device 2 shows "Reject".
If device 2 is pressed on this button, the connection is disconnected.
Is there a setting that the call is returned to device 1?

Firmware 28.81.0.41

Regards
Andy
(05-24-2017 08:52 AM)ghostoll Wrote: [ -> ]Device 1 forwards an external call to device 2 and hangs up. The display of device 2 shows "Reject".
If device 2 is pressed on this button, the connection is disconnected.
Is there a setting that the call is returned to device 1?
Hi Andy,

You'll most likely have to contact your PBX vendor/provider as this is a system side request rather than a phone issue. Basically the call flow goes like this:
1) Call comes into PBX, PBX sends it to Device 1
2) Device 1 answers, talks for a bit, decides to forward to Device 2.
3) Device 1 sends a signal to the PBX that the call should be forwarded to Device 2.
4) The PBX takes the call away from Device 1, and sends it over to Device 2.
5) If the user presses the "Reject" button, Device 2 basically tells the PBX "No I can't take this call right now"
6) The PBX gets the reject message and decides what to do next. Sounds like in your current setup that is to simply hangup the caller. A more typical result would be the PBX sending the caller to voicemail instead, but again it's all PBX side settings.
Thanks Jolouis. It is correct. So please contact your service provider to check on this.
thank you
Hi!

Thank you very much!
I contact my Service Provider.

Andy
Reference URL's