Yealink Forums

Full Version: T-48G Not able to receive calls without bricking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just bought a SIP-T48G for Skype For Business.

Installed firmware T48-35.8.0.70.rom

Use web login

Outbound calls and features work great.

Anytime anyone calls the number the phone rings briefly before the screen goes blank and requires a re-boot.

Any ideas?
have you tried a factory reset and reprogramming it?
i have seen this help before.
(05-19-2017 02:25 AM)ModCraig Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried a factory reset and reprogramming it?
i have seen this help before.

Did a factory reset - reprogrammed.

Called the number and the phone briefly rang for a split second and then screen went blank and the phone went back to Initializing.
Are you using an external power adapter (i.e. NOT poe?)

I have seen similar cases with T29s when the power adapter was failing. Phone sat normally, but as soon as you tried to do anything it would reset because the power supply couldn't keep up with the extra demand of anything more than idle. Try replacing the power adapter, or try connecting the phone to a different POE switch and see if that resolves it. Otherwise it sounds like a hardware failure that you'll need to RMA to your distributor/point of purchase.
(05-23-2017 09:35 PM)jolouis Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using an external power adapter (i.e. NOT poe?)

I have seen similar cases with T29s when the power adapter was failing. Phone sat normally, but as soon as you tried to do anything it would reset because the power supply couldn't keep up with the extra demand of anything more than idle. Try replacing the power adapter, or try connecting the phone to a different POE switch and see if that resolves it. Otherwise it sounds like a hardware failure that you'll need to RMA to your distributor/point of purchase.

Could be the power adapter. Could you send me a link from Amazon for the correct one to get?
(05-23-2017 09:35 PM)jolouis Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using an external power adapter (i.e. NOT poe?)

Can you send a link to the proper power adapter to buy here?
Reference URL's