Yealink Forums

Full Version: After update to 66.81.0.90: Settings/Ring shown incorrectly on T46S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On a T46S with firmware 66.81.0.90 (worked correctly with 66.81.0.70):

To reproduce:
  • In the Web User Interface, go to “Settings”, then “Ring”.
  • Set first “Internal Ringer File” setting to “Ring2.wav” (Corresponding to distinctive_ring_tones.alert_info.1.ringer=2)
  • Press Confirm.

Observed behavior:
The page reloads, but shows the default “Ring1.wav” setting again. The phone setting itself works as expected and plays Ring2.wav as configured, so this is just a display issue in the Web UI.

Expected behavior:
The phone should show the current “Internal Ringer File” setting, not “Ring1.wav” unconditionally.

-- Stefan
stefan Wrote:The page reloads, but shows the default “Ring1.wav” setting again. The phone setting itself works as expected and plays Ring2.wav as configured, so this is just a display issue in the Web UI.

Hi Stefan,

I can confirm your issue.
I have the same situation on a T48G with firmware .90 too.
Looks like a bug.
Good morning

I also confirm the bug on Yealink T46G + T46S + T48G + T48S running firmware x.81.0.90
which seems to be a regression from previous version

Let us know if you need additional Information

Best Regards
Marc Leurent
Yes, i can repeat the issue in my local test.
And i have submitted this bug to our R&D to modify, thank you for your reminders.
HI All,

Already fixed this bug in version X.81.0.110, and we will upload the firmware to our website ASAP.
You can go to the website to download it after we release it.

Thank you for all your remind again.
Have a nice day.
I can confirm the new firmware fixes this issue. Thank you for your quick reaction! Smile

-- Stefan
Reference URL's