Yealink Forums

Full Version: Autoprovision handset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is it possible to autoprovision the W52P handset from 3CX?
I am looking for an easy way to set the ringtone on each handset for each account. Each account will have a different ringtone.

I have read the Yealink_W52P_IP_DECT_Phones_Auto_Provisioning_Guide_V73_27.pdf, but I couldn't find it in there.

Kind regards,

Erwin
(05-10-2017 12:13 PM)Erwin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Is it possible to autoprovision the W52P handset from 3CX?
I am looking for an easy way to set the ringtone on each handset for each account. Each account will have a different ringtone.

I have read the Yealink_W52P_IP_DECT_Phones_Auto_Provisioning_Guide_V73_27.pdf, but I couldn't find it in there.

Kind regards,

Erwin

Hi Erwin,

Yes, it is possible to auto provision the W52P from 3CX.
Please read: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/yealink-dect-w52p/

However, it is not possible to set the ringtone using auto provision.
Ringtone can only be set manually on each handset.
Thanks,

It means I have to manually adjust al the phones, wish there was an easier way.
(can I copy the config using USB maybe?)
(05-10-2017 12:49 PM)Erwin Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks,

It means I have to manually adjust al the phones, wish there was an easier way.
(can I copy the config using USB maybe?)

If you wish you can upgrade your W52P Base firmware to v25.80.0.15 (at your own risk).
The W52P and W56P Base share this v80 firmware and now you can make use of the auto provisioning templates for the W56P Base.

There are only a few (16) parameters available which are capable to setup the handset using auto provision. Keep in mind: every parameter is for all handsets together.
Let’s say you want to change the language in English, then the specific parameter changes the language of all handsets in English.
There is no parameter to setup a ringtone!

Please take a look in the config.cfg file which can be found here:
http://download.support.yealink.com/down...te_V80.zip

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your reply, but I need to set the ringtones. (made multiple extensions in 3CX, so I can use distinctive ringtones on the handsets.)

For now it will be no more than 20 handsets, so its not a big problem to set it by hand. But I wanted to be sure there is no way to copy the firmware (and I would be doing a lot of unnecessary work).

Thanks!
Reference URL's