Yealink Forums

Full Version: openvpn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I ask you to configure support model T21P and T48P OpenVPN because we have a firewall with linux openvpn on board, which gives us file.pem firewall and then we have a user and password for each phone and public ip firewall.
How to configure access or there is a better tool for the configuration?

thanks a lot
(07-09-2015 08:09 PM)zucchinatech Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I ask you to configure support model T21P and T48P OpenVPN because we have a firewall with linux openvpn on board, which gives us file.pem firewall and then we have a user and password for each phone and public ip firewall.
How to configure access or there is a better tool for the configuration?

thanks a lot

hi zucchinatec

Yealink phones can just support Open VPN , it is SSL VPN, and don't need user name and password , but it need certificates , for more details , please refer to the link below :

http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=12
Thanks for the answer, I read the PDF document which explains how to install it on Linux, I ask only that distribution of Linux adoption for this service?
In addition, the VPN server would be installed behind a firewall, where could I do por forward, then I ask you if that's okay a server with only one network port?

thanks a lot
(07-11-2015 01:34 AM)zucchinatech Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the answer, I read the PDF document which explains how to install it on Linux, I ask only that distribution of Linux adoption for this service?
In addition, the VPN server would be installed behind a firewall, where could I do por forward, then I ask you if that's okay a server with only one network port?

thanks a lot

thanks for your reply , the open VPN server should have two network cards, one for a public IP address and one for internal IP address , and you need to enable the data transmit according to the steps on the PDF ,and then Phones from other LAN can find the VPN server through the Public IP and then connect to the internal network through Open VPN server.

hope that this make sence of you
Reference URL's