Yealink Forums

Full Version: Call Queue not working with the Grandstream UCM6202
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the T22P, T28P, T26P, T41G, T46G, and T48G and I cannot get any of them to work with call queue on the Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX box. Calling the queue from an internal extension works fine and the phone rings, but not from the outside line. Polycom and Grandstream phones works fine. All other features work fine except the call queue.

I contacted Grandstream and they said the problem is in the Yealink phones. Any solutions?
(05-04-2017 05:46 PM)ttran Wrote: [ -> ]I have the T22P, T28P, T26P, T41G, T46G, and T48G and I cannot get any of them to work with call queue on the Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX box. Calling the queue from an internal extension works fine and the phone rings, but not from the outside line. Polycom and Grandstream phones works fine. All other features work fine except the call queue.

I contacted Grandstream and they said the problem is in the Yealink phones. Any solutions?

Hi,

May I know what do you mean "call queue"? Do you mean second incoming call?
Please kindly clarify.

By the way, we never do the compatible test with Grandstream PBX, so normally we don't suggest customer use Yealink phone with the PBX we didn't do the IOT test.

Regards,
Travis_yealink
A call queue places incoming calls in line to be answered while extension users are busy with other calls. The queued calls are distributed to the next available extension user in the order received.
(05-09-2017 02:20 PM)ttran Wrote: [ -> ]A call queue places incoming calls in line to be answered while extension users are busy with other calls. The queued calls are distributed to the next available extension user in the order received.

On yealink phone, we support call waiting feature, but I believe for call queue feature you mentioned, it should be the server side supported feature, right?
when the callee is free, the system will inform the caller, and then they can establish the conversation.

So back to my first reply, Yealink phone never done the IOT test with Grandstream PBX, as you might know, Yealink and Grandstream are competitors, so I can't help you for this issue, hope your understanding.

Regards
(05-04-2017 05:46 PM)ttran Wrote: [ -> ]Calling the queue from an internal extension works fine and the phone rings, but not from the outside line. Polycom and Grandstream phones works fine. All other features work fine except the call queue.

Just FYI The grandstream UCs are just embedded asterisk boxes that Grandstream locks down, so if Grandstream doesn't provide any support you might try looking for the issue related to Asterisk in general.

Having said that, what you describe does not make any sense at all, and without knowing your exact configuration it would be impossible to troubleshoot. I would say it sounds more like a general problem with the queue setup... when you says Polycom and GS phones work, have you tried replacing one of them with a Yealink set using the same extension/password? My guess is that it's not the phone that is the problem, but something to do with the extension configuration that you have the Yealink tied to.

From the phone's perspective all it sees are incoming calls; it has no clue whether those calls come from a ring group, a queue, an external # or an internal one... those are all concepts on the PBX side of things. So if you can dial the extension but it's not reachable as a member of the queue, it's a PBX setup issue.
No, it's not a setting issue. I have tried several Yealink phone models on the same extension that works with the Polycom and Grandstream phones. None of them are working with call queue when calling from an outside line. Grandstream said that's a Yealink issue, since other brands work fine with their PBX box and they don't want to support Yealink phones because it's their competitor. Does Yealink makes an IP PBX box? What other brands do you recommend?
(05-16-2017 04:27 PM)ttran Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's not a setting issue. I have tried several Yealink phone models on the same extension that works with the Polycom and Grandstream phones. None of them are working with call queue when calling from an outside line. Grandstream said that's a Yealink issue, since other brands work fine with their PBX box and they don't want to support Yealink phones because it's their competitor. Does Yealink makes an IP PBX box? What other brands do you recommend?

Hi,

Yes, that's what I thought, GS and YL are compatitor, so it's more like the compatible issue, Yealink doesn't have own PBX, but we have well compatible with several PBXs, such as 3CX, FreePBX, asterisk, Yeastar and so on.

Anything I can help, freely to let me know.

Regards,
Travis
There are old version and old devices ip phone.
I can see, (End Of Life) yealink ip phones. I'm solved this problem, on the Grandstream 6202.

Que zone, "Alert Info"= " Ring1" select
Test call and you can see working. Okey?

Later, Please information us.

REGARDS
ADNAN
(07-18-2017 02:09 AM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2017 04:27 PM)ttran Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's not a setting issue. I have tried several Yealink phone models on the same extension that works with the Polycom and Grandstream phones. None of them are working with call queue when calling from an outside line. Grandstream said that's a Yealink issue, since other brands work fine with their PBX box and they don't want to support Yealink phones because it's their competitor. Does Yealink makes an IP PBX box? What other brands do you recommend?

Hi,

Yes, that's what I thought, GS and YL are compatitor, so it's more like the compatible issue, Yealink doesn't have own PBX, but we have well compatible with several PBXs, such as 3CX, FreePBX, asterisk, Yeastar and so on.

Anything I can help, freely to let me know.

Regards,
Travis

There are old version and old devices ip phone.
I can see, (End Of Life) yealink ip phones. I'm solved this problem, on the Grandstream 6202.

Que zone, "Alert Info"= " Ring1" select
Test call and you can see working. Okey?

Later, Please information us.

REGARDS
ADNAN
Reference URL's