Yealink Forums

Full Version: T28P re-register remotely
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All

I want to re-register phones(T28P) remotely so I tried to use SIP NOTIFY check-sync. If I set 'reboot' to true then the phone reboots which I don't want. If I set 'reboot' to false then the phone re-provisions but it does not re-register. I also cannot find a Action URI to re-register.

Is there any thing else I can try?

Thank you
Lee Draper
(05-03-2017 03:48 PM)LeeDraper Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All

I want to re-register phones(T28P) remotely so I tried to use SIP NOTIFY check-sync. If I set 'reboot' to true then the phone reboots which I don't want. If I set 'reboot' to false then the phone re-provisions but it does not re-register. I also cannot find a Action URI to re-register.

Is there any thing else I can try?

Thank you
Lee Draper

Hi Lee

If you want the phone to re-register, you don't need to use notify or action uri.
Yealink phone support to re-register automatically. Just go to web interface of the phone, then go to register->advanced, then set Session Expires(30~7200s) option.

Or you also can remotely access to web interface of the phone to re-register again.

BR
Kevin
Reference URL's