Yealink Forums

Full Version: yealink Phonebook Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Yealink

can you please explain me wher i should get a copy of Excel 2003 ?? (and it will not work with Windows 10, see Microsoft release Policy)
in fact we are in year 2017 so please can you adapt your Phonebook Tool for Excel 2013 or newer.

Thanks

BR
Oliver
(05-03-2017 03:05 PM)Oliaargau Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Yealink

can you please explain me wher i should get a copy of Excel 2003 ?? (and it will not work with Windows 10, see Microsoft release Policy)
in fact we are in year 2017 so please can you adapt your Phonebook Tool for Excel 2013 or newer.

Thanks

BR
Oliver

Hi Oliver

Thanks for your information. I will submit it Yealink PM.
If you need to generate phonebook, may be you can send XML to support@yealink.com, then we can generate it for you.

BR
Kevin
(05-03-2017 03:05 PM)Oliaargau Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Yealink

Thanks

BR
Oliver

Hi Oli,

Just wondering if you have tried to open this yet? My Excel 2016 automatically opens it in compatibility mode and it works as expected. If you are encountering the "Path not found" error, please change the config file to point at an appropriate path. From a universal compatibility viewpoint, there is nothing wrong with Yealink distributing a XLS file.

Now if they can remove the 1000 user limitation and add special handling of extensions (such as the $Cwc$$Cp3$ macros), that would be great.
Please provide an up to date tool for Excel 2016 please. It is not working on my Microsoft Excel 64 bit running Windows 10 Professional x64
Here is an updated version I made. The code was pretty ugly, and still is, but at least it works now without errors. It works with Excel 2016. It no longer requires Admin rights to run because it exports the xml file to your Documents folder instead of the root of c.
(11-13-2017 12:33 AM)Jeremy17 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is an updated version I made. The code was pretty ugly, and still is, but at least it works now without errors. It works with Excel 2016. It no longer requires Admin rights to run because it exports the xml file to your Documents folder instead of the root of c.
Thank you so much, Jeremy, it works fine now!
(11-13-2017 12:33 AM)Jeremy17 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is an updated version I made. The code was pretty ugly, and still is, but at least it works now without errors. It works with Excel 2016. It no longer requires Admin rights to run because it exports the xml file to your Documents folder instead of the root of c.

Cool. But how to remove the excel-sheet password protection?

thank you so much
(11-26-2018 08:04 AM)adminSMIT Wrote: [ -> ]

Cool. But how to remove the excel-sheet password protection?

Did you ever find the password to unlock the tool? I am trying to add the line and ting column to the tool but I cannot unlock it.
Reference URL's