Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G CTI and headset for outgoing calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

we running into the following issue making calls using CTI with a connected headset:

The telephone will dial the number, but it will switch from the headset (same behaviour for cord headset YHS32 and bluetooth headset) to the speakerphone. The headset led is active (green) and than goes inactive while placing the call. In order to get the phone on the headset we have to press the headset button on the phone again.
Incoming calls work fine on the headset.

We upgraded the firmware to 28.81.0.70 (from 28.73.0.48) but nothing changed. We are using 3cx V12.

Maybe it is because 3cx V12 uses the MAKE call and not full fledged CTI?

Best regards Frank
Dear Kelly,

This is Johnson from Yealink technical support team. Nice to work with you.

In order to deal with issue, you need to provide something for me. I need recover this appearance in local, it is good for me confirm this issue.
1. CTI software version.
2. Phone configure file. You can export configure file via web user interface.
3. pcap packs. You need start pcap feature before outgoing call and stop pcap feature after the call is finish.
And export pcap file for me.
4. Local log file,setting local log level == 6.

Best Regards,
Johnson
Hi Johnson,

thank you for your answer. Now I know what to do. Maybe we will run un update first an see if this fixes things. I will come back to you later.

Best regards Frank
Dear Kelly,

Nice.
Any question, please let me know.
Have a good day.

Best Regards,
Johnson
Hi Johnson,

I just sent you an Email.

Best regards,

Frank
Reference URL's