Yealink Forums

Full Version: Transfer feature codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using SIP-T46G handsets with firmware 28.80.0.120 and also some EXT modules.

Trying to make some adjustments to our current setup involving how calls are transferred. I can't seem to find any information on what codes the transfer button and DSS key uses, when performing an attended vs blind transfer. Our phone system expects a ## for a blind transfer, and *2 for attended, in order to be able handle and route transfers correctly. Is it possible to adjust the transfer keys and/or DSS keys to use these codes? Is there any information on how the transfers are handled by the handset?

thanks,
Tim.
The transfers are done using SIP messages, not by dialing digits directly. So comparing to ## or *2 is not really applicable. What is it you are trying to do/what's the issue?
(05-01-2017 06:13 PM)jolouis Wrote: [ -> ]The transfers are done using SIP messages, not by dialing digits directly. So comparing to ## or *2 is not really applicable. What is it you are trying to do/what's the issue?

Our PBX (FreePBX) has a dial plan to bounce back unanswered blind transfers, but it doesn't seem to be registering that a blind transfer was performed when you use the transfer or DSS keys, whereas if I dial ##ext it correctly identifies as a blind transfer.
(05-01-2017 01:40 AM)Tim_8934 Wrote: [ -> ]Using SIP-T46G handsets with firmware 28.80.0.120 and also some EXT modules.

Trying to make some adjustments to our current setup involving how calls are transferred. I can't seem to find any information on what codes the transfer button and DSS key uses, when performing an attended vs blind transfer. Our phone system expects a ## for a blind transfer, and *2 for attended, in order to be able handle and route transfers correctly. Is it possible to adjust the transfer keys and/or DSS keys to use these codes? Is there any information on how the transfers are handled by the handset?

thanks,
Tim.

Hi Tim,

From Yealink phone, there is no need to set the blind transfer/attended transfer, because different way of transfer have different operation.

I didn't hear this feature request before, and please clarify.

Regards,
Yealink_Travis
Reference URL's