Yealink Forums

Full Version: Lines registered but unreachable from time to time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

We have just setup a W52P with 3 handsets and a SIP-T46G at a new office.

Strangely, the T46G has been working perfectly, but the W52P handsets are not able to make or receive calls from time to time, even though the lines are shown as registered. Both units are behind NAT and I am not able to do any port-forwarding.

The settings for the lines (besides the credentials) are exactly the same on both the T46G and the W52P.

I have also registered another line with a different provider, who also gives me an outbound proxy to use. That line has been stable, and I can make and receive calls just fine.

Tips and suggestions are much appreciated!

Best,
David
Hi David,

please try to access to webUI>>account>>number assignment, then select the right line for your handset.

For example, if you handset show H1, and you have registered account 1, so please let handset 1 select account 1(both out going and incoming call)

If this way can not fix this issue, please try to reset the base and handset, then test again. if still can not work, Please send the level 6 system log, config.bin file and PCAP traces to me.

About how to get these files, please refer to this FAQ:

http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311

BR

klaus
Reference URL's