Yealink Forums

Full Version: Skype for Business T48 - Blind Transfer Directly to Voicemail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings - I'd like to be able to 'blind transfer' a call directly to someone's voice mail. This is in the Skype for Business edition of the T48.

Additional details - right now if I do a consultive transfer and the person says they don't want to take the call, I have no way to go back to the call and then initiate a blind transfer to voice mail of the internal person. If I just do a blind transfer, it will start ringing their extension again....

There are a couple places where this could be easily implemented. When selecting the 'favorite' after initiating a blind transfer, their contact card comes up, a simple voice mail option would be great!
You call to someone, but this person busy now, and he hope you can just call to voice message.
I think it's better and reasonable that the person forward you call to voice mail when ringing.

Yealink phone support forward incoming call to voice message, there is a button which you just need to press is during ringing.
Incoming call will forward to voice message automatic.

For your current scenario, sorry that Yealink phones don't support now.
Reference URL's