Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G Missed / Calls received not in history for group ring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place. I work at a company that just moved to full voip. We bought T46Gs for our office and we've noticed that when we get calls on our ring group, it does not show them in the call history either as received or missed calls if we don't answer. Only the phone that picks up the call will show it as a received call.

Is there any option that I need to change it so that we can at least see the missed calls or is it something that I have to take up with our pbx manufacturer (we use Yeastar myPBX)?

I am not familiar with SIP/VoIP, my apologies if I am not wording this correctly.

Edgar
Hi Edgar,

The call log behavior is determined by the cancel message sent by pbx server.

If the cancel message contain a reason code then phone won't record it as a missed call.
If the cancel message don't contain a reason code then phone will record it as a missed call.
Please check whether there is a setting to configure the cancel message reason code in pbx server.

Reason code sample:
Reason: SIP ;cause=200 ;text="Call completed elsewhere"

Regards,
James
Hi James,

Thank you for your reply. I will send an email to my pbx manufacturer as I can't find any forums for them. At first glance, it doesn't look like I have that setting available.

-Edgar
Reference URL's